Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Inspiring Images!

Sometimes I like to search the 'net for interesting photographs or items to inspire me with crafting, weather it be making a home decor item, scrapbook page, card or a gift for a friend. I recently learned of a website called Pinterest, you have to be invited to join the site and I am still awaiting acceptance but I was able to look at some images and below I have posted some things I have found to inspire me for my upcoming crafting days. Hopefully you will be inspired too!
























None of these images are my own (though I wish I would have come up with these ideas myself! lol) I typically will tag where they came from but in the mix of randomly saving them I cant remember where they all came from. But I do know they were all found at the website listed above. Thanks & Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment