Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Great Christmas Gift Idea: Cookie Cookbook Album

Each year I make a Christmas Cookie Recipe Book for one of my friends who loves to bake. American Crafts has these wonderful little 6x6 albums for just $5, which is not only an AMAZING price but perfect size!! They have coordinating 12x12 papers that when cut down each piece gets you 4 pages in this cute little book =)

To complete this book I simple google holiday recipes and then after I find a recipe I like go to google image and "borrow" one of the best looking photos to use with it. Lol! I am very much the eater, not the baker so google is my best friend for this little project!

Now on to the cook book:



I make the front page look like a gift, cute right???










There are 5 days left until Christmas, surely you can whip a few out for some family members, right?? Lol. Well, at least you can hit up your local scrapbook store and grab up what they have and start working on it for next year and have those gifts done!


American Crafts has these wonderful $5 6x6 albums in several different themes, be sure to check them all out... they really do make the perfect gift!

No comments:

Post a Comment