Tuesday, January 10, 2012

CHA Winter 2012: Sneak Peek, Part 3

We are getting down to the last couple of weeks before the CHA (Craft & Hobby Association) Winter Show 2012 starts and there are SO MANY releases being shown to us by the vendors, this is the 3rd post I have done on whats to come and it's the biggest yet..... with a couple weeks left til the show starts I imagine there will be PLENTY more to be released as well. Part 3 includes new product from SEI, Moxxie, My Minds Eye, Prima, Jillibean Soup, Copic and Graphic 45 so take a look and be sure to check back next week for Part 4!

SEI: Vanilla Sunshine


SEI: Desert Springs





Prima: Meadow Lark





Prima: En Francias




Prima: Almanac




Copic:






Moxxie: Spring Has Sprung




Moxxie: At The Beach







My Minds Eye: On The Bright Side








My Minds Eye: Miss Caroline Howdy Doody






My Minds Eye: Miss Caroline Fiddlesticks




My Minds Eye: Miss Caroline Dolled Up





My Minds Eye: Miss Carloine Dilly Dally




My Minds Eye: Follow Your Heart







Jillibean: Southern Chicken Dumpling






Graphic 45: Little Darlings











Thanks for stopping by and be sure to visit my facebook page here and see my very own sneak peek for the 12x12 scrapbook sketches book I have coming out!

No comments:

Post a Comment