Thursday, January 26, 2012

My White Canvas

One of my friends, Rebecca Krutsch, that used to teach at Pizazz It! Scrapbooks when it was opened has now started her own company called "My White Canvas" (cute huh?). She paints these amazing canvas', uses wire and has the best hand writing!

I have been looking off and on for about a year for a piece that will look good in my living room and means something to me, when she announced that this is what she is starting to do I knew I had to have her make me a canvas!

I knew exactly what I wanted, my favorite quote "People need to see that, far from being an obstacle, the world's diversity of languages, religions and traditions is a great treasure, affording us precious opportunities to recognize ourselves in others." -Youssou N'Dour. I wanted a globe with 2 hearts on it, 1 over where Ohio would be representing me, my family and where I come from and one over where The Gambia would be representing Baz, his family and where he comes from. Rebecca did an amazing job portraying everything I asked and it looks even more amazing than what I imagined. I highly recommend her and her work!


Here is my canvas!: 48"x48"


To check out more of her work visit her facebook page here. She also has an Etsy shop =)

2 comments:

  1. OMG I love it! It turned out amazing! Rebecca will be so successful with this venture.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know, I am so excited for her!!! She has so much talent!

    ReplyDelete