Saturday, January 28, 2012

Yay!

I just got back from croppin' with a lot of great friends, had a wonderful time and I have a few new things to show you all next week ;) Yay!

In the mean time--- I must let you all know that my website is officially up and running and not only that but my twitter and blog are now equally as b-e-a-utiful as my website thanks to a certain somebody..... ahem.... Tiffany Henderson (<--- Pssst...Click her name to check out her website)! So just a shout out and HUGE THANK YOU to Tiffany.

Also, I announced on my Facebook Page but I think I forgot to announce here that I now have a Pinterest account! Yay! Click Here to follow me on Pinterest. Now-- if you don't know what Pinterest is-- it is a really really awesome craft site that gives you amazing ideas on scrapbooking, card making, DIY, home decor, cooking, photography..... you name it, its on there and amazing, you will be addicted! You will have to be invited, if you need an invite feel free to message me your e-mail address and I will invite you ;)

See Ya Lata!

1 comment:

  1. You're welcome! Thanks for the shout out! Glad you like your new sites.

    It was fun seeing everyone on Saturday. Maybe next time I'll make it for the whole day. Lol

    ReplyDelete