Thursday, February 16, 2012

Check Out My Fellow DT Members!

Hello Everybody! As I announced a couple of days ago I have been lucky enough to be chosen as a Cord Scrapbook Studio Design Team Member along with 7 other majorly talented ladies!! {Thank You again to everyone who voted!} Cord Announced us all on their blog yesterday & did a wonderful presentation to announce us, please click here and check out there blog, (I have "borrowed" their photos so this post does not look so bland but be sure to go to their blog so you can click on each photo to take you to each members personal blog & to read their description better.)

















































6 comments:

  1. Wow...congratulations are in order. Good for you.

    You must be busy working on your book!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats!! That is soooo fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations! That's great! Thank you for swinging by my blog today- I really appreciated it. I will now swing Cord Scrapbook Studio and check them out.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations - that is super news.

    ReplyDelete