Thursday, April 5, 2012

My First Sketch Contest: Prize Winner

I have to say, choosing just one person for this contest was a LOT harder than I thought it would be-- no joke, so hard in fact I couldn't choose. Yup, I just couldn't do it! So, I asked my friend Tiffany from I Am My Design to choose for me!

Here was the sketch that I challenged everyone with:



And here is who Tiffany chose {She had a very difficult time choosing too!}:



Karen O is the person Tiffany chose!! Wonderful layout, don't cha think??? You can head on over to Karen's blog {here} and show her some love =). Karen, you will be receiving your copy of Designs By Ashley Rock: 12x12 Scrapbook Sketches Volume One soon!!

Of course, you MUST check out all the other entries-- just click here , it will take you to my facebook page and look at all the beautiful layouts that were made (now you see why I had such a hard time! ) **Click On Album labeled Sketch Contest #1

I really had such a great time looking through all the layouts that were created, so definitely be on the look out for a new sketch contest in the next couple of weeks!! If you missed out on this first one be sure to jump in on this second one!! <3

5 comments: