Sunday, April 1, 2012

Sketch Of The Month: April 2012

Happy April Fool's!! Have you been fooled or are you the fooler today?? The first of the month is always my personal favorite time of the month since I get to share with you one of me newest sketch designs!! So, to not make you wait any longer =) Here is April's Sketch Of The Month!:





If you make a layout using any of the sketches I post feel free to post them to my facebook page and be sure to link back to your blogs, =) I LOVE to see what is created with my sketches! If you want more sketches, check out my book here or my monthly Sketch Club Here hosted by Pizazz It! Scrapbooks.

15 comments:

  1. This looks like a fun sketch to try!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great sketch!!! I love that it will work for ANY type or style of scrapper~

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous sketch! Thanks for the inspiration! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great sketch...I see lots of decorative tape usage in this one! LOL! Love it!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I LOVE it!
    Definitely going to give it a try!
    Thought the same thing as Margie when I saw the strips, but we will see now :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love this sketch!! New follower here!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great sketch. Will add it to my collection to try! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great sketch! I can see wonderful layouts from this one!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Another sketch! I'll have to give this one a try.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Very nice! Perhaps an idea for all of this washi tape I seem to be accumulating? Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  11. 0o0o0o--- Loving that I am seeing so many washi/deco/fabric tape suggestions!! I would love, love, love to see those layouts ;)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love that sketch! Hope to give it a go if I find the time;-)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love this sketch, as well as your others! I am happy to have stumbled upon your blog. :) Here is my take on the sketch: http://raebellus.blogspot.com/2012/04/update-on-ashlyn-and-layout-to-share.html

    ReplyDelete