Here is the sketch:
Here is the card Sybrina made:
Isn't this such an adorable, fun summery card? Here are some tips Sybrina put together on her process from turning this layout sketch in to a card:
- The card is made from Jillibean Soup's Watermelon Gazpacho collection.
- I took one of your book's tips and used the sketch as inspiration -- tweaking the sketch just a little.
- I rotated 90 degrees for a horizontal card to better suit the lemonade embellishment, which is adhered using 3-D dots .
- Next, I included your stripe in the background and added embellishments at the top left and bottom right corners.The only tweaking with these was I placed the embellishment in the bottom right behind the main focal point instead of in front of it.
- And one other tweak... My corner embellishments are not necessarily in the same proportions as those on your sketch.
Don't forget to hop on over to Sybrina's blog (here) and show her some love, she has tons of fabulous card ideas.