Thursday, October 25, 2012

Jillibean Soup "Grandma’s Limabean Soup" Layout and Sketch

Today I have another sketch and layout to share, I have been a busy bee making these sketches and layouts to go with them, I will have several to share over the next few weeks and I am so excited about that ;) 






And here is a layout I made using the sketch above: 


This layout is of my beautiful sister Koria, this picture was taken two years ago, a couple weeks before she got married--- this has always been my favorite picture of her. It's so colorful, bright and full of energy which is every bit Koria to the core!



Material List:
*Bazzill Cardstock: Vanilla
*Lean Ham
*Pea Pod Parts
*Cardstock Stickers
*Dry Lima Beans
*Soup Staples II: Red Salt, Navy Salt
*Cats Eye: Black
*Bazzill Wayfarer: Yukon Gold Flowers
*Brown Twine
*Stickles: Black Diamond

5 comments:

  1. Awesome sketch and layout! Love the circle elements.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful layout, love the mix of rich vibrant colors and I love that sketch! I am a big fan of circles on layouts!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great sketch and super fun layout. I love the pinks! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. You did a great job with the sketch. Lovely layout.

    ReplyDelete