Thursday, October 18, 2012

Scrapbook Sketch and My Minds Eye Halloween Layout

Halloween is quickly approaching---- I went out yesterday and picked up some make up for my zombie costume!! I am so excited, I loooove Halloween ;)

Today I have a double page sketch to share along with a layout I created using this sketch.






This layout is from last August when I went with my sister and niece to Charleston, SC to visit my nephew Tommy for a week--- it was amazing, I absolutely LOVE the south, from the beautiful 200+ year old live oak tree's to the haunted buildings and culture. While exploring the lively downtown area of Charleston we stopped off at The Battery Carriage House Inn across from Battery Park to see if we could see this infamous ghost that resides at the inn---- I don't know the story behind it yet but what I do know is there is a headless male ghost that stays at the inn and is rumored to hop on in with some of the female guests who decide to stay there..... So we were off to check out this ghost, we walked around the inn and went through the garden and checked all the windows but there were no headless men walking around =[.

However--- later when I got home I noticed that the only pictures that were blurry were from inside the Battery Carriage Inn--- and not only that but every photo I took of Tommy, Mariah and Angel they had a body part blurred out or missing, coincidence??? Hmmmmmmmm.....


Material List:
*American Crafts Neutral Cardstock Pack
*Accessory Sheet
*Hallows Music
*Hallows Halloween Ads
*Hallows Skull Doily
*Hallows Dot
*Hallows Rounds
*Jillibean Grandmas Limabean Soup Cardsotck Stickers
*Liquid Pearls: Buttercup

3 comments:

  1. Nice layout. I love being able to fit alot of photos on a layout.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice sketch and layout Ashley! Really liking how many photos you were able to use!

    ReplyDelete