Thursday, November 8, 2012

Basic Grey: "Soleil" Card And Sketch

One of my favorite performances I have ever seen was about 10 years ago by Cirque Du Soleil in Disney World at Downtown Disney, I fell in love with their acrobatic performance and fun bright colors. Cirque Du Soleil is French for Circus Of The Sun and I think their performance matched the name perfectly! When I saw the Basic Grey collection "Soleil" the name brought me back to seeing that show and the colors were a fun mixture just like the performance, I only have one picture from that day but this collection makes me want to go back to see it again (and of course take more pictures) ;]


But for today I have this card I made using the collection: 


And here is the sketch that inspired the card:






Material List: 
Summer Daisy
Yellow Umbrella
Stickers
Bazzill Wayfarer Flowers: Yukon Gold, Lava, Whirlpool
Liquid Pearls: Buttercup
Bazzill White Cardstock

3 comments:

  1. Awesome sketch and card, LOVE those flowers.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great sketch and the card came out terriic. Love the flowers, too

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty card and I love the layout too!

    ReplyDelete